1. Our design mirrors the natural shape of the foot. A simple idea that yields massive comfort dividends.
2. We used ‘springboards’ in the forefoot. Putting a bounce in your step. Literally.
3. We added a honeycomb heel. The design team have taken the traditional heavy, solid heel, hollowed it out and then replaced it with an impact-absorbing material.
4. We introduced a contoured insole. It evenly distributes your weight and alleviates pressure points.
5. We fixed on an adjustable buckle to our tall version. Keeping your boots on securely means no rubbing or slipping.